Strona główna CfO
Forum Porcupine Tree Forum Porcupine Tree Forum Porcupine Tree

Space Transmission i inne"gadane" wstawki
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum CfO - forum Porcupine Tree Strona Główna -> #t?umaczenia tekstów#
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
faguss
bywa

PostWysłany: Pią Lip 11, 2014 18:06    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bornlivedie

0:00
We invite you, wherever you are; whether you are at home or whatever; to kick your shoes off and put your feet up and lean back and get yourself a cup of coffee or something, and just relax and join us in enjoying some very quietened, romantic and relaxed music for a couple of hours.

0:18
Your call is being transfered.

0:38
Live

1:06
Cheeseburger.

1:26
Die.

Okay. Yeah, I''m just (...) this track (...) Uh, this is the introduction track. Did you take my tape or what?

Signify.

=====================

Idiot Prayer

2:48
I''m having the most perfect hallucination...green and blue patterns are pouring all over me like a deck of cards. Ha ha, I have a feeling this is what Allah''s paradise must be like. I don''t feel I''ll ever be the same again. ?ród?o

Please help. Please help. All over the ceiling are geometric patterns of light. Please help. Please help.

5:44
Please help. Please help.

=====================

Intermediate Jesus

00:00
Friends, in these days you need more than advice. With this satanic invasion from legion diabolic, you need Christ.

00:31
Sin can bar you from God. Disobedience, pride, rebellion can separate you from God. Satan with his devils will take possession.

04:07
What are we gonna answer these young people today, the young people that are crying out "Live fast, look beautiful, die young, the bomb may drop tomorrow" ?ród?o

05:56
And you ask to... body will expand... I''m certain that it''s... leader... see you''re one power... may not all of us... a lot... may you attempt... as many... intermediate... Jesus... can bar you from God. We somehow... in is our... God... they separate you... they bring you... Devils will take... Devils will take possession. God bless you.

=====================

Darkmatter (outro)

08:38
You''ve just had a heavy session of electroshock therapy, and you''re more relaxed than you''ve been in weeks. All those childhood traumas magically wiped away, along with most of your personality.

To jest z Saturday Night Live S01E06 29:00 ?ród?o.

=====================

Voyage 34 - Phase Two
http://www.whosampled.com/sample/374363/Porcupine-Tree-Phase-II-Alan-W.-Livingston-The-Scene/
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum CfO - forum Porcupine Tree Strona Główna -> #t?umaczenia tekstów# Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3
Strona 3 z 3

Skocz do: