Strona główna CfO
Forum Porcupine Tree Forum Porcupine Tree Forum Porcupine Tree

Nowa p?yta Floydów?
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum CfO - forum Porcupine Tree Strona Główna -> #polecam pos?ucha?#
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
@Pieniek
Site Admin

PostWysłany: Nie Lis 16, 2014 21:28    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jak nie masz ci?nienia, to poczekaj. Ju? nieraz widzia?em p?yty PF na przecenach, np. boxy immersion za 200 zamiast 400 z?. A po ?wi?tach te? mo?na zapolowa? na allegro w kategorii "nietrafiony prezent".

PS Floydzi na tle Pra?ki

Mr. Green
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
@Hien
Site Admin

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 17, 2014 21:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Przyszed? dzisiaj Flojd. My?la?em, ?e to b?dzie jaki? ?adny zbiorczy box, ale po prostu wys?ali razem winyle i wersj? cd+dvd. Tym samym faktycznie przesadzi?em z t? fiku?no?ci?, ale grunt, ?e dosz?o (tydzie? po czasie).
Winyl chodzi pi?knie, szkoda, ?e ta Unitra taka stara i ledwo si? trzyma.
^redbox
Moderatorzy

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 03, 2015 22:23    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Stefan:

Cytat:
What did you think of Pink Floyd's The Endless River?

Listen, I don't think it was bad. It was very predictable and it was exactly what people expected. And perhaps it was what some people wanted. These days I find myself more and more going back to the really early days of Floyd, I love Atom Heart Mother and Meddle. I listened to Piper at the Gates of Dawn the other day, it's a fantastic record! Maybe the other stuff is just a bit overly familiar to me these days.

You couldn't come up with a better explanation of how rock music has failed to reinvent itself than the amount of hysteria and press that that album got. It was the biggest selling album on Amazon in preorders. And that was for a 20-year-old album of instrumental outtakes! That tells me one thing: rock music has failed to reinvent itself in the 21st century.

I felt the same, last year, about the Kate Bush come back, although I thought her comeback was a lot more successful. Nothing has come along to take the place of those great conceptual artists. When Kate Bush and Pink Floyd come back the amount of interest for that stuff is phenomenal because they are almost filling a void.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum CfO - forum Porcupine Tree Strona Główna -> #polecam pos?ucha?# Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Strona 18 z 18

Skocz do: