Strona główna CfO
Forum Porcupine Tree Forum Porcupine Tree Forum Porcupine Tree

I co dalej?
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum CfO - forum Porcupine Tree Strona Główna -> #o zespole#
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Transmission 6.1
ma gadane

PostWysłany: Nie Sty 18, 2015 0:38    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Po d?u?szym czasie si? wczyta?o. Na wszelki wypadek:

Colin Edwin napisał:
“The status is we haven’t had any discussions on when to do anything. At the moment, the band exists as an entity. I hope we won’t leave it too long, because we really have put a lot of work into building up the band. I know there still is a lot of interest in Porcupine Tree. It would be a shame to let that pass. We haven’t had any discussion about knocking it on the head. I think at some point there will be more Porcupine Tree, it’s just a case of when. I don’t think it’s anytime soon. I’m not going to hang around and wait for it, because everyone is doing their own thing.“
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora
^redbox
Moderatorzy

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 03, 2015 22:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
One thing I will say, is this: if Porcupine Tree did get back together, I would have to say to the guys, "Look, there's no point in me writing the material, because if I were to do that, I might as well do it for a solo record. Let's try writing together, or try writing in partnerships." I would not be interested in coming in with an album that I'd written, which I used to do.

http://www.undertheradarmag.com/interviews/steven_wilson/
let_there_be_rock
ma gadane

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 03, 2015 22:49    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I dobrze. Czeka?em na taki komentarz.
Lokator
bywalec

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 04, 2015 3:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

takie tam gadanie, równie dobrze za rok mo?e zwo?a? ch?opaków i przedstawi? im gotowy album. To znaczy wiadomo, ?e tego nie zrobi, ale chodzi o sam fakt, ?e to puste gadanie. Trzeba czeka? a? mu si? solowe granie znudzi i tyle. Ewentualnie a? spojrzy w lustro i ogarnie, ?e taki z niego Zappa jak z Ma?ysza kulturysta.

Moje kwazi-muzyczne wymys?y
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora
let_there_be_rock
ma gadane

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 04, 2015 3:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tego nie wiesz czy puste gadanie. Mo?e chcia?by aby wzi?li si? za komponowanie wspólnie, na zasadach partnerskich. Zwykle tak robi?, ?e komponowa? generalnie ca?o?? i przedstawia? zespo?owi zarys. Takie co? przez wi?kszo?? czasu mo?e by? m?cz?ce. Fajnie gdyby utwory rodzi?y si? serio ze wpsólnego grania i jamowania. Bywa?o tak, ale niecz?sto. Oczywi?cie pisz? sobie hipotetycznie. Bo teraz to w ogóle nie ma tematu takiego jak Porcupine Tree. Tak jakby kto? nie wiedzia? i trzeba by?oby mu znowu przypomnie?.
^redbox
Moderatorzy

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 12, 2015 23:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Gawosz przemówi?

I would like to move on to Porcupine Tree now, you're on a hiatus right now, so was it a mutual decision between all of you, or was it Steven's decision to focus on his solo career, and put the band on hold for a while?

No, it was a mutual decision. You know the last tour, almost killed us, because we toured for 14 months and it's an unhealthy amount of time to spend with anyone, even myself (laughs). It was a long time of touring. We didn't split up, we will be back one day, it was just that by the end of the last tour, we really needed a big break. It just became a bit bigger than what we probably imagined.

So was it a case of being tired of touring, or were there any personal problems within the band?

Well, it wasn't personal, there wasn't any fights or disagreements. By the end of the tour, if we had gone into the studio the next day, it would not be a good record, because you need time to clear your mind and experience other things, and when you do get back together, it's refreshing. The last tour was just a bit too ambitious. You know, managers and labels and promoters can have you tour non-stop forever, but they've got no idea about your personal morale, there's only so many late night pizzas and and bad sleeps and shitty backstage things you can take. They're not taking it, they're sitting in their office with their feet up, making the commission. They're not out on the road, doing the hard work.

----

So did you listen to Steven's albums?

Well, I played on the first one!

Yeah of course, but the other ones?

No, I haven't listened to them, only little bits.

How come did you not continue playing on his solo albums?

Well, Steven wanted the drummer on the album to be the drummer on the tour, and I said "I'm very happy to play on your album, but I don't have the availability to go on tour for a long time". Because I'm involved in other bands, King Crimson, and I can't make a commitment for 11 months or something to go on tour. So I said that I would be happy to play on the album, but he didn't want some guys on the album who would not be on the tour, so I think what he did was the right thing.
JacekRaven
nowicjusz

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 14, 2015 21:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

PT jest teraz side projectem.
I dobrze.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora
Veantur
bywalec

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 14, 2015 23:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Nie.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum CfO - forum Porcupine Tree Strona Główna -> #o zespole# Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Strona 24 z 24

Skocz do: